Bridge-IT allows you to completely customise your practice's available treatments. This provides a huge amount of scope for you to adjust these to suit your practice completely.
When you customise or create a treatment that can be provided on the NHS, you can select whether the treatment should be added to the Clinical Data Set.
If an NHS treatment is not being added/incremented automatically on the FP17, it means that the treatment has not been linked to a Clinical Data Set.
To add this link:
- Navigate to the Treatments database in the left-side navigation panel.
- Double click on the required treatment in the list.
- The Treatment Editor dialog will open.
- Switch to the Links tab.
- Underneath the NHS Details section, find the drop-down labelled Clinical Data Set (FP17).
- Select the correct option from the drop-down for this treatment.
- Click Save and Close when finished.
Form now on, when this treatment is completed, the FP17 will have the linked value automatically incremented in Part 5a Clinical Data Set.