Bridge-IT allows you to completely customise your practice's available treatments. This provides a huge amount of scope for you to adjust these to suit your practice completely.
When you customise or create a treatment that can be provided on the NHS, you can select whether the treatment should be added to the Clinical Data Set.
If an NHS treatment is not being added/incremented automatically on the FP17, it means that the treatment has not been linked to a Clinical Data Set.
To add this link:
- Navigate to the Treatments database in the left-side navigation panel.
- Double click on the required treatment in the list.
- The Treatment Editor dialog will open.
- Switch to the Links tab.
- Underneath the NHS Details section, find the drop-down labelled Clinical Data Set (FP17).
- Select the correct option from the drop-down for this treatment.
- Click Save and Close when finished.
From now on, when this treatment is completed, the FP17 will have the linked value automatically incremented in Part 5a Clinical Data Set.
This post was modified 11 months ago by Daniel Vernall